Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi, I always got 5 more free moves if I didn’t pass a game on the levels but now I’m getting nothing. Help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the King's Community 🤗 Sorry to hear that Video ads, like all ads and promotional features in the game, are still available Which means some of you can get them while others can get boosters or other items They are not a permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable Please keep an eye on the game to see when ads will return Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙏