Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I assume it was after the last update, but this has happened before, lost all but 3 of my gold bars. I had over 100…. Very frustrating
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the king's community 🤗 Sorry to hear that Thanks for your notes If you miss any reward in any of the advantages, you can contact the players
I hope you get it back. Have a nice day. 🌅