Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hey dears, I want to say that how would I find a friend email or contact from the game. Is there any way.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Mohammadnoorullah This is absolutely impossible and for a good reason! What makes you think your game friends would want to be contacted? If any of my in-game friends could track me down and I definitely would instantly delete the app.
Players in Candy Crush remain anonymous and the game does not have any kind of chat function. There have been requests from other players for this, you could add your vote in the ideas section: