Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. The weekly contest has disappeared. Please solve the problem. I don't know what's happening with this game, but lately there have been a lot of problems.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi, I tried to log out and restart, but still missing.
Welcome to the King's Community π€
Sorry to hear that.
Please try to log out and restart your device.
Clear the game cache and then log in again.
Wait a little bit then play an old or new level I hope you come back again
Please do not uninstall the game or you will lose your booster supply.
I hope this helps.
have a nice day