Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The weekly competition disappeared. I was in third place.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the King's Community 🤗 Sorry to hear that. Please try to log out and restart your device. Clear the game cache and then log in again Wait a little bit then play an old or new level I hope you come back again Please do not uninstall the game or you will lose your booster supply I hope this helps. have a nice day
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for report it , In the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again