Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Team. If there were no orders, it is not a users fault. I was 15/21 levels passed for the 1500 gold bar challenge, and there were 375 gold bars already won, and continue to play before lost for such reason. Can you help here
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @ynikhildp I must disagree with you on this one. In my game at least I get this warning on my opening screen of this level:
So you could argue that is is the user's fault. Never ignore a warning such as this one, especially if you are playing Candy Royale. If you are on a win streak and have lots of strong boosters, generally on levels like this one the best first move will the one the game suggests to us. Do not use a double colour bomb combo or similar on such a level.
Do not destroy the mixer too early, as the warning states. It's tough I know but I am afraid there is nothing you can do but replay the level and heed that warning.
You will get this message as soon as the magic mixer is destroyed, which if you start with a double colour bomb combo (super colour bombs would be worse!) then that may well be very early on in the level. However if you don't trust me feel free to contact Player Support. Good luck with that!
Is it? Anyways, for me, i got this message after playing with 3 or 5 matches