Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am being charged double. And amounts I didn't make
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Once again, just now (7:30pm CST) I was charged double for 100 bars, should have been 14.99, charged $29.98😡😡
I am also being charged double, plus extras I never authorized. Just this morning on Candy Crush I bought the 100 bar package for $14.99, and was charged $29.98, then another charge for $9.99 showed up. Then I looked and was charged last night $41.98 for a 250 bar package! Please get this straightened out - and look back at the many other charges as well!
Im also constantly being charged double for in app purchases on my iPad please let me know if there is any fixes for this issue thank you
Hello @Dcaughell🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you still experiencing issue with the Purchase or was it resolved? If you are still having the issue, please let me know the device you are using to play the game?
To reply back, please type below🍫🍫