Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
how can i get rid of the advertisements?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
when the advertisements pop up in the middle of me playing a game I never get anything extra like lives or extra anything for the game so I am kind of confused at that
yes I would like to get rid of all the advertisements please
Hello @lupp1015 Welcome to the community!
We rarely hear from anyone who wants to get rid of advertisements from their games because we get boosters or extra moves as a reward for watching them! There are two ways to get rid of all ads from our games but please could you just confirm that this is really what you mean? If you do get rid of adverts you will lose the benefits from them. Reply back and I can advise you how to get rid of ads from your game.