Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My app has been grayed out on my phone. What has happened to it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for your reply. I updated the app and a new app was installed so I deleted the grayed out one.
Hello @mrsbap🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you tell me which device you are using and also, can you show me a screenshot of your game map?
To reply back, please type below. To post screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫