Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi i am trying to make a account for king but i have been playing on a guest account. I had no clue of this im already level 379 but i want this guest account progress to go to my new account i just created. can someone help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @TheBestNana I am not quite sure what you mean exactly by guest account? Have you tried going into Settings in the game (the small pink cogwheel at the top of the map screen) and then click onto "My account". I get this screen if I do and here it lets me save my game: