Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Been days and haven’t got even close to passing my levels , even with boosters! 😠
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @tweety02 I am not sure I can help you get past this level but I have taken a look and tried it. As you stated you had boosters I tried to play it using the coconut wheel boosters, which many of us have plenty of. I got very close using this, but the game was determined to make me pay for the extra moves, so I got close but did not pass. This ending is written into the programme and if the level is impossible to pass like this then the only choice we have is to either pay gold bars or wait until King change the code, which they do every week, if not twice per week. In the meantime please check this video of how this level can be passed if you are given the chance. It is a long video but very good, so do watch all of it:
I would normally suggest to get the most out of such levels try to watch for any chance to make your own striped candies or better still a wrapped candy. If you do get a wrapped candy try to match it with a striped candy from one of the dispensers.