Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made the mistake of buying a 99 cent booster pack, and I lost all of my free boosters . After over 16000 levels, I think I'm done with it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to the King's Community 🤗
Sorry to hear that Video ads, like all ads and promotional features in the game, are still available Which means some of you can get them while others can get boosters or other items They are not a permanent part of the game and can be replaced or unavailable
There is a truth unfortunately unfortunately if you buy packages or any items with real money the ads will disappear
I hope you get lucky and get back to your game soon.