Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been on the same level for 5 days playing multiple times a day even use lives I get sent and boosters I win :(
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Some individual levels will require us to play boosters to pass or to pay gold bars for additional moves to pass, that is correct. However the game can be played without spending real money. We need to budget our gold bars in a way that we never run out. This is possible for new players and I have posted about it here:
For anyone further up the game who has run out of gold there may be a way to get back on track, but this will depend on your level range. There are also some levels which require a specific mechanism to pass, and we can advise you about this. Which level are you stuck on?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. Which level are you play?