Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have caught the little aliens at least 5 times. It's showing 0!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry about the answer above, of course what level you are on is irrelevant to this event.
I also have this event in my game but no problem with it. You definitely did tap on them before they disappeared? I always double tap mine to be just sure, but they do always then show up when the level is over. It may well be that this event is faulty in your game, there are so many glitches in Candy Crush. You could inform Player Support using this link:
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which level are you play ?