Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I really do not 💬 no it's possible that this person has played so many levels since contest only started a couple of hours ago. Also why does my band say 3000. I am so very 6600 leve
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I missed to write above @LadyNutter😅
For the level banner, all you need to do is replay level # 6000 and win it. Then, come back to the map screen and you should see a pop-up that you won the milestone level and your banner will be updated!
Please let me know if you have any further questions🍫🍫
Hello @LadyNutter🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
That does look fishy!! But, as players, we cannot be sure if the player is cheating or it is just a glitch with the feature (there were known glitches with Weekly Contest feature)! But to make sure, I would suggest you to send a complaint to the King Player Support team, so that they can look into this player and take needed action.
From your screenshot, I could not figure out which device you are using!! If you are using a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10, please follow below steps to send your complaint⬇️
If you have any other questions, please reply by typing below🍫🍫