Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I haven't seen a win streak in at least 3 days, it just disappeared after some level and hasn't returned, is it just me or are others having this issue too?
I play on FB using a PC
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Exactly the same for me today! I got so excited and then disappointed again.
Mine did come back that one time and I even had my Daily treat machine return. Since then, no win streak or treat machine - again.
No such luck at my place.π
It came back today. I played 1 level and when I went to retry, it just showed up.
I have the same issue and have also done the above. Still no streaks. I'm also on a top level as well and don't like to use my phone. My daughter is on a lower level on a different computer and she has also lost her streak for a few days now.
Hi Pummy - I have rebooted, closed the browser many times, no luck.
I could try playing on my phone but I don't like to, I am on level 17176 and it could take days to complete a level, maybe weeks and I just can't make myself do that on my phone.
Hello @trailmixπ€ A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I saw one complaint about this issue yesterday, but I could not follow up with them!
Did you try logging out of Facebook β closing the browser β restarting your computer after few minutes β log back into Facebook and open the game again? If not, can you please try that?
If that didn't work, then, I would suggest you to try to open the game on a mobile device (if possible)! If nothing works and the Win-streak is still missing, please post back and let me know!
Thank you and talk to you soonπ«π«