Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Help please. I tried to continue a round by buying extra moves with 10 gold bars, but then the game froze.
I had to restart and when I checked my gold bar balance, the game took it 10 bars without even completing the round.
I want my gold back.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I'm sorry to hear about this ,Unfortunately we're not able to handle missing Gold Bars through the community but please follow these steps HERE on how to get intouch with our Player Support Team that handles these issues.