Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does an episode fail before the first move even though I have boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It is a glitch that we as players cannot predict, that is why it is so annoying! Glitches like this have been in the game for years and King are very slow to remove them from the game because players will always pass the same level easily on one of the following attempts, when they don' t have the boosters, so most players forget about it and move on.
King want you to spend another thousand dollars on buying boosters and gold, so it is in their interest that you would lose your win streak, super colour bomb or candy royale winnings that this kind of glitch will cost you. They are counting on that, making a profit for the company is what this game is all about. Enjoyment or fairness do not seem to matter, what matters is how much players spend, and the only power we as players have is to refuse to throw our money at them.
I'm on level 8644 right now which starts as all blocked candies. The level that was the issue was similar, but how would you know too many boosters would do that. I lost a a large winning streak because of that. I didn't get this far for free. I have spent over a $1000 this year to get here. I want my 350 win streak and 20 episode streal restored. I will probably never pass this Legendary level without all the boosters I used to buy. A player of this degree should not be abandoned like I feel. I will make no more purchases and have lost all interest now.
It's probably because you have so many boosters. In some levels the boosters take the place of other candies on the board and break the level, so the only possible first move is no longer possible. Which level are you on and did you manage to pass without using boosters?