Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why am I not getting the consecutive games won feature anymore. I was up to 274 I believe
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
it was here showing progress of consecutive levels won
I mean after you have won the next level pops up, you get a bonus for winning levels. for example you get extra +1 added to your amount of tries to complete that level. I don't get the daily feature anymore either. where you win a bomb or health.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. are you mean Weekly Eace or Episode Race events?