Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello, I have over 1400 gold bars and I cannot use it because when I try, the clock goes around and around by saying that trying to open the store (not verbatim). I need to get some help. Thank you .
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for your quick reply. I am on my HP Personal Computer. I usually go through FB. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am having this problem for about a week or so, but I was having visitors and I did not have a chance to play/check out if it is working or not. Thank you.
Hello @EvaMariaDixon🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that the App Store is not working in your game!
Can you please tell me which device you are using to play the game and how long you have been experiencing this issue?
Please reply back by typing below🍫🍫