Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 16600 I don’t have any boosters! Any tips on how to win this game ? I’ve been on this game for a couple days. Thanks for any help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
LLevel 16600 is just another level to hold players back has anyone got any tips ...or should I just give up
If you are out of gold and boosters then it's time to either quit or take a long break. King always make the last 2000 or so levels before the end extra difficult, so that players determined to reach the end of the game will start to spend money or drop out.