Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not receiving Candy Royale prizes. I need help please
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
To get a response, especially at this holiday season, it's always best if you create your own thread @bigcandydog rather than post in an old one. Posts in old threads tend to get missed by the moderators. I suggest you create a question about this and then one of the moderators should respond. I cannot personally help you with this issue and I have nothing to do with King.
you should respond to my comment on this thread. Thanks! Hope you're having a great day.
I also have this problem, wastes my playing time. Each time i pass a level where i earn a color bomb and ufo, and then i claim them, they simply do not become available to use! glad i don't actually spend money on this lol.
Hello @Angelica63🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving prizes from Candy Royale in your game!
Are you reaching till last last level and winning every level? Still you are not receiving the prizes? Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫