Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello peeps, just wanted to say hi, haven't done this before and don't know how I got to this point so I figured I better say heeelllloooooo ๐
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I love horse back riding ๐. Haven't in about 25+ years and I love country music, not good with remembering names though
I like horses..have you ever rode? I used to, a lil rodeo action too! ๐
Tennessee would he cool, hope you like country ๐ต ๐ถ though! lol
Yes
Some where like Tennessee ๐ณ๐ชป maybe have a horse ๐ before I crock ๐คข
That's funny, i wana move North...ish. like Colorado. You dont have to txt until your comfortable with it, but did you get my nmbr?
I want to move down south some day
Oh and if u look at my profile, my email should be visible..feel free to use it
Now o dont see the last msg..ok...9188710811txtme
You are definitely in the wrong place if you dont.like cold and snow! It may be time to fly Southโฆlol
We usually get a lot of ice..some snow..sometimes blizzard like snow! So idk if we can trade our whole nmbrs on here so ill send a few at a time...the first is 9 1 8
No snow โ๏ธ โ๏ธ don't think we had any for Christmas ๐ and I dislike cold ๐ฅถ and ๐จ๏ธ snow
Im from Oklahoma...are you burried in โ๏ธ ๐จ๏ธ?? if so, you are so so lucky.
.I LOVE SNOW!
lol
Ok
Where you from. I'm in Michigan
And now i dont see our convo from before..well incase you missed my message, i said i font know how to send messages either, but we can txt if you like..
Me either..we just have to hit "reply" i guess...or, we could txt?
I can't figure out how to message
Wait...lol... hit the gear..then the message bubble...then the profile icon
You're funny..so i hit the lil gear in the upper right of the game...then hit my lil profile icon and it'll tell is theres notifications
I think I found it again but don't ask me how.๐ซฃ Hi ๐ people ๐ค just saying helloโฆ. might be a few before I figure out how again
Oh, and my email is public...just sayin