Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I unable to continue my existing game after I purchase gold bars with leftover moves still available
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am not sure what you mean exactly. Please could you post a screenshot or explain what message you see on your screen?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Which device are you play ? In the meantime Please Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.