Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played Candy Crush for several years. I was working 10 hours a day so I had to stop playing, I had no time to play. I finally was able to return and found out it’s a scam now. I have to pay to play. Sad situation.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You don't have to pay to play. Please don't think you have to pay anything. There is always the option to delete the app and find something better to do with your free time. I mean that.
Candy Crush is indeed now programmed for players to pay gold bars to pass some levels, so anyone who has used up their gold bar reserve should leave the game.