Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my progress is different on my two different devices, since yesterday I lost all items on my other device exept booster wheel. I contact the team but no response from them. Whom I have to contact for unsolve problem?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback and sorry for inconvenience This issues has been reported to the game team for more info here
Please try to contact Support again...Make sure you have privacy to receive emails from King