Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve been stuck on the same game for days but the extra plays are stuck on 5. I’m not spending money for 5 extra plays. What happened?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @loriwalt Welcome to the community!
I have very rarely read of other players who have experienced this. Just about all players get offered up to 255 extra moves if we are stuck on a level forever, so if you are not offered more than 5 extra moves for 10 gold bars after many attempts you must be part of small test group. King run so many tests on us all the time and this is probably one of them. I would suggest you wait for the next update, which may be on Monday. The last time someone reported this here I think their game returned to normal a few days later, so I hope yours will as well.
Well, they’re loosing money on me. I buy a lot of gold bars, but not for 5 moves.