Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Specifically, when friends ask for lives I aways bless them but I have a few friends that always ask for lives but never return the favor. Is this a system problem or am I being petty??? @wiles...until you give me a.life in return, stop asking
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @idk610 I don't think this is a system problem to be honest. I give lives to all my friends every day just because that is the only way I can think of to help other players in this game and of course giving lives costs us nothing. Some of my friends reciprocate but many don't and I for one really don't care about that. There are a lot of players of the game out there who have no understanding of how to give lives, however the game prompts them all the time to ask for lives, so I think this is probably the reason we often find that some players never send any lives but ask for them.
You won't find a specific player here of course, but if this upsets you please go through your friends list and unfriend everyone who never sends you any lives but keeps asking. That is the only way to stop wiles asking for lives, so it's what I recommend you do.