Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have 20 moves on level 5349 but all the examples show 30 moves.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I stand corrected here @Blue4252 I do have 36 moves for this level so your version must be different in some way. This is my starting board. Please could you post a screenshot of your starting board to compare?
Thanks.
King continually rewrite and change levels, now more than ever. In the past three weeks they have rewritten countless levels and then of course the videos you see on YouTube won't help. I will take a look at the same level in my game but usually we all get exactly the same number of moves at the same time.