Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why does my Candy Crush keep fading out, so I am unable to play levels on my MacBook and Iphone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback, Please check this page for more Info Here, Let me know if this works
Thank you Kiara_wael, I restarted my MacBook and that seems to have done the trick and at the moment I am not getting the greyed out screen. Wish I had tried this before deleting my App on my iPhone and losing all my boosters.