Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In present level 3452 I have hammered all the given props and new ones are not appearing from 2 day's the level is not getting completed its getting me disgusting
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please may I ask you if you have chocolate on your versions of this level? The reason I ask is because King have recently replaced chocolate with frosting on many levels and this has messed some levels up. However when I scroll back I do still get chocolate and my version of level 3452 is not hard to pass.
Mine looks like this. If yours is different @Muzzu98 please could you post a screenshot.