Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I made a purchase and since then the game no longer gives me help like extra moves or watching videos for help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
candy crush charged me but did not give me my purchase
Hello @monik1124 Welcome to the community!
Yes, that is to be expected I am afraid. It happens to anyone who makes a purchase. I have read countless reports like yours over the years here and we have been warning others in this community about this for a long time. Once you spend money King hope you will keep on spending more and more. So they take away the video ads that give you extra moves or other freebies.