Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Por preciso muito da vossa ajuda, estou em nível muito difícil não consigo passar faz duas semanas. Podem por favor ajudar com 10 barras de ouro?
Sou de Angola não tenho um cartão de crédito para pagamento em dólar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The game does not have the feature to share anything other than ‘lives’.
When I am stuck on a difficult level that I have already played fifty times, I will stop playing for at least 24 hours before I try again. If I can’t pass it after taking a short break then I will take more time off. I do this because the game will reward you when you take a few days off & it will give you at least one timed booster when you return after a few days.
One time I was stuck & stopped playing for a week; when I returned, the level was actually changed. There were some things removed that were blocking candies that had to be crushed like 3 times before you could even get to the candies. It was still hard, but that change made it passable.
Also, if you used FB to log in, make sure the FB & CC apps are both updated with the current version.
Muito obrigada, foi realmente muito util🥰
Vou colocar em prática