Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
can you give me back where I was?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @kaat2804 I am really sorry this happened. It's so infuriating. Unfortunately running out of battery is something we have to pay attention to ourselves. If your battery runs out in the middle of a level then the game will register that level as a fail and sadly it kicks you out of Candy Royale. This event runs automatically on our phones. As far as I can tell from when I play it progress is stored on our devices and not on King's servers whilst the event is in progress. So if our phones cut out for any reason that is it and nobody at King can reinstall your progress.
not fair for losing everything