Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
have you made up your mind over the year we are about in, what different are you gonna make are you coming in
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @wilsonvii Welcome to the Community 🤗 how nice that you have joined us. I never make any New Year resolutions, as I never stick to them. But I will be continuing with Candy Crush Saga and keeping my 🤞that King start giving more fun and playable side games. Now that you have joined the Community please read and join in other posts that way you will see that others are saying. Will also be nice to know how you are getting on, hope to hear from you again 😉