Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep on receiving ADS that bombs me out and I lose a life. I also do not get my rewards because of these ADS it is very frustrating 😤 does not motivate me to play candy crush
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Unfortunately @Babes1 there are a lot of things happening that put players off playing the game. Just stick with it and 🤞King will give us back the motivation to play. Let's hope 2025 is better and that King listen more to the feedback loyal players keep giving. Good luck with your game and hope to hear from you again 😉