Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
when I try to login from game I keep getting this message. I have changed my password close to 10 times now. Please help, lol!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try to save progress, restart the phone and we'll see...I guess you already notified support staff...I hope you solve it soon!!Also check in Google settings
luck!!
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: