Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
our sugar stars redeemable on Candy crush? I don’t even know where they stored.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
oh my bad. Yes that is them. Thx again.
I’ll take a picture next time they appear. Thx👌
Maybe those are the season mastery tokens? They look like stars. There should be a chest with these tokens showing in your events. If you collect enough of them you get what's in the chest. It looks like this (the one at the top):
oh. That’s ok. But these stars look different than the ones that are next to the level that I attain at each level. It shows these like funky looking stars with points all over it, are those stars different? When I’m awarded certain extras they come up at like four or five at a time that I get awarded.
Sugar stars are of no significance in this game. They show up on your map screen next to the level you earned them on, for you to admire their beauty. That's all.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , can you please tell more detail ? Is sugar star like this