Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
has anyone successfully passed this level without having to buy anything? I’ve literally tried everything and no luck in breaking that key..please help!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It was awful. I did eventually pass it, but it was almost like the algorithms said he’s tried it so many times he’s not buying anything so we’re just gonna make a cascade and clear the board for him.
I haven't seen any complaints about this level in so long. I guess King will let you pass soon. If I were you I'd turn on hints and replay the level carrying out the moves the game suggests. I assume the new fish will get that key for players now?
This is a terrible level. You can’t pass it unless you purchase a booster like the hammer to get rid of that key. I refuse to purchase something because of their stupidity and inability to do proper QA on a level. So they can kiss me goodbye in a few days if I don’t get lucky and pass this.
That's obviously King's answer to this one. I'm glad you got lucky! But I wonder how many others have paid their way out of this level.
yes. I finally got two multicolored balls side by side and broke it that way.
Hello @RoSe_79_Ire Welcome to the community!
This level was complained about weeks ago and the Community Manager was informed that this level is now impossible to pass unless you hammer the key with a lollipop. Evidently most players have done this since there are few complaints and King have obviously not seen fit to change it. They are removing the frog now from many levels, much to the shock of all of us who love Samantha the Frog. If you want to, then contact Player Support via the app. They might refund the lollipop you will have to use.
This level remains broken @QueenB Will it be fixed when the update finally comes?