Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello make candy crush solitaire discord server and there social media
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Any specific things related between candy crush solitaire and candy crush? Seems no booster after playing candy crush solitaire. Is it a separate game?
I get ads for it in my game! So I do think there is an official announcement because King are sending ads to players of their games. It's available in the App Store to preorder. Apparently it's out February.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback. I saw it on Social media too, but I don't know the official announcement yet.