Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How is it that I am constantly getting "lives" request and no matter how many times I request lives from ALL, I hardly get any. I've gotten 3 in about two weeks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Robtheblob (love the name) It just seems to be a constant problem, King seem to have server problems on quite a few things. Many of us have had times when we've not received lives for ages, but know they are being sent. Not a lot that can be done about it but it should put itself right eventually. I know that's not a brilliant answer but King have been told about it before but it still happens. Hope it gets sorted soon 🤞