Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I have noticed that when I get lives of friends I click on them to add to my lives and I don't get them transferred if I click on 5 I sometimes only get 1 and the others disappeared
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi thanks for the response but have tried all that and still the same
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback and Sorry to hear about this , Let's try a few things to fix that: