Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there are not enough dragons
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @mariemartinevanneste Welcome to the community.
The dragons are slow to drop but I did manage to get them all to show up for me. I think perhaps you need to rescue the ones on the board before the last dragons will drop, so try to rescue them as early as you can. I used the frog to help me.
At this point I move the frog to the space next to the single toffee swirl on the left and this clears all the dragons all at once. At the same time the remaining dragons do drop for me. So try to clear them early and you should be able to pass this.
Good luck!