Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was pretty high in this game but then my phone was stolen and I got anew iPhone but since then I haven’t been able to merge back to my old game which was an android phone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for the feedback , When you play the game, are you connected with Facebook or King account ? and if you want to start again from the correct level, you must first connect the game through a King account or Facebook account than Please email Player Support so they can restore the levels manually on your new account.
You can also email them from here: