Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I do not have cherries ? I have reset my phone and it’s still the same
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @obrient Cherries were replaced by the gummi dragons in 2024.
However, I agree that I cannot find a video on YouTube of this level in its current form. King change levels every few weeks, so only recent videos will show the correct game. This one, sadly, has had the CandyCrushTroll eat all the chocolate. It's now completely blocked up and may be impossible to pass without boosters. I do not wish to waste my time to try out what the algorithm is, but use your best strategy for any legendary level:
Try to make combos of striped and wrapped candies or of a colour bomb and a stripe or wrapped candy. If the game does not give you such opportunities you will fail. Don't waste starting boosters on your second or later attempts. Eventually the game should offer you enough extra moves to pass by paying 10 gold bars.
It's dragons now