Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I said earlyer 19983, but I mean 17983. How can I remove the old discussion? And about this level, where has been the possibillitys to earn boosters? This level is impossible. Not enough boosters and goldbars.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Yes, sorry. I don't think you can delete a post but you can edit it. Go into the post and click on the three little dots in the circle in the right hand corner. Then click on edit. That way you can edit your post.
I don't see any answer.
How