Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I no longer receive free boosters. It happened right after I purchased lives and boosters. I no longer will purchase these items. Is that why you took away free boosters?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lianedesmet71 Yes, sadly that is indeed why King took away your adverts for free boosters. They have done this for years and we've been warning players about it for years here in the community. Anyone who spends any real money will not see any adverts from then on.
Ok