Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello
Every time I start a new race episode i started in the last place and everyone appears as they already finished the race.
what can inDo? I have completed 3 episodes and I have the same problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @king141 the next time you start an Episode Race can you please take a screenshot that shows you at the first level of the Race and everyone else finished.
Your current screenshot doesn't show any issue as it just looks like all the other players got to the end of the Race before you did.
Hello there. I have just read a third question about this phenomenon as well.
Is there any way to fix this @PummyRaj ? Also @QueenB we have not heard about this unfortunate error for several months now, and suddenly there are three posts. Could you please check if this cluster may be due to some changes recently made by King and if it can be reversed?
hello, the same to me… can someone help me???