Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I just finished a replay of the Alien invasion and was supposed to be getting a ufo booster and a few other rewards that never came. Anyone else experiencing this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there!
Rest assured, this issue with the Alien invasion rewards has been reported to the Studio.
Thank you for your patience while the team investigates!
I still haven't received mine either
Did the game freeze at all? Alien Invasion is causing the game to freeze and that causes events to break to some degree.
First week could never get 30 min hammer as game froze every time it moved to it on the map.
Second week (new account) game froze one during dice of destiny. The event did recover though and nothing was lost.
So wondering if the event froze the game on the rewards and they never came. I would say if that was the case you have a 50/50 of getting them next time.
me too :(
I experienced this as well. Very frustrating🙂🙃. I will be patient and wait until they fix it though.