Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
delete facebook but keep progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello. I'd like to do the same thing. I'm leaving Facebook but I want to save my progress as I still enjoy CCS. When I click the link you provided above, it says Permission Problem
Permission Problem
You don't have permission to do that.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
If you delete your Facebook account, you will also delete the game if the game has been saved on your Facebook account.
Please create a King account and sync the levels to that account first. Then delete your Facebook and switch to the King account in the game.You must need a PC to complete the process.
Check HERE.